[GCFL-discuss] Dart test

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 15 08:16:30 CST 2004

I agree with lance, I just copied and pasted the first part of the story to
send to my friends, I don't like being told that I need to forward
something.  I always think that it my be an email scam where the person
gets money for however many people forward the message or something.  Call
me crazy, but I never forward anything.  I will copy and paste it into a
new email first.  I believe in God and He knows I do, so I don't have to
prove it by forwarding an email.

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.