[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 21 15:22:05 CST 2004

No, we don't have work, just family who says there is work.  Our main
reason for moving is the fact that all major manufacturing businesses are
up for sale or have shut down due to the economy here in Rockford.  One
major company Ingersoll called a mandatory meeting at 7 am and told its
some 3000 employees that the doors were closing at noon and to get there
things and get out!  My company is up for sale (that is why I will probably
be let go in March) and my husbands company is moving to Indiana.  Motorola
downsized and closed its branch here, and about 5 other companies closed
also.  I told my husband that Rockford is going down the drain and we need
to get out before we go with it!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

                    01/20/04 05:01 PM

Yes I'm glad that we don't live up North, I don't like cold weather even a
little bit. You get a double whammy, cold air coming down from further
north
and lake effect weather.

Why are you moving south, do you have work there???