[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 22 08:36:24 CST 2004

To whoever wrote that and didn't sign their name!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

                    01/22/04 12:19 AM

Yeah, I'm not too worried about the water.  Most of it comes from
underground.  We do have the Virgin rivier drainage that we get some from,
but, as rivers go,  it's a creek (crick to some of us.)  The big problem is
we have a Home Depot and Lowe's here and 4 large paint suppliers and this
place is only about 35,000.  I think the pie was just sliced too thin.  I
can't say I blame them a whole lot.  It has gotten worse over the last 3 or
4 years since all the influx of large companies.

Such is life I guess.  I think it is about time I tried something new
anyway.  I have been doing this since 1973 basically anyway (except for 2
years I framed houses in Vegas and 2 years I went to college.)  Something
will come up, it always does.

Frank

p.s. Good luck to you guys Yolanda.  I know some guys I went to high school
with that have lived in Atlanta for over 30 years and they love it too.
They went down there because there was work and they are still there.