[GCFL-discuss] Fw: NOAH'S ARK

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 22 12:59:08 CST 2004

The woodpecker might have to go!

Eagle

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark... One:
Don't miss the boat. Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat. Three:
Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark. Four: Stay fit. When
you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big. Five:
Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
Six: Build your future on high ground. Seven: For safety  sake, travel in
pairs. Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with
the cheetahs. Nine: When you're stressed, float a while. Ten: Remember, the
Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals. Eleven: No matter
the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.. NOW,
wasn't that nice? Pass it along and make someone else smile, too.