[GCFL-discuss] Bush whacked

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 22 20:39:19 CST 2004

Bush whacked is what we're getting, he's spending money like it grows on
trees. Where are the WMDS that he clamed that were there.. Sadam had to go
no question, I just don't like how Bush went about it. If he had been
upfront about it I would feel better about  the whole thing. Bottom line for
me, he is finishing what his daddy didn't...

Dave