[GCFL-discuss] Top 5 albums/ CDs

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 24 01:29:38 CST 2004

           Jeanene,
 Jeff's top 5 cds
   5      Rilent K       Anatomy of tounge in cheek
  4  Audio Adreneline  Underdog
  3  Steven Curtis Chapman  All about Love
  2   Newsboys   Adoration
  1  FFH   Ready to Fly
  Hey don't make fun, I like Christian Contemporary :)
 Jeff
 PA

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:54:32 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
If you could only choose FIVE CDs to have (or keep), which ones would
they be?

Jeanene's Top 5 list, in no particular order:

U2 - Rattle and Hum
Harry Connick, Jr. - 25
Over the Rhine - Good Dog, Bad Dog  www.overtherhine.com
10,000 Maniacs (when Natalie Merchant was in the band) - Our Time in Eden
 www.NatalieMerchant.com/
Keith Green - So You Wanna Go Back to Egypt (any really -- I thought of
this one first) www.keithgreen.com/keith/music.html

---