[GCFL-discuss] Top 5 albums/ CDs

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 24 03:39:36 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
I have never found a CD that I thought was worth the price tag.  The few CDs
I own I have been given.  I have bought a few, but that was because I needed
a gift to give somebody.
Eagle

-----and Jeanene, in shock, writes-----
OHMYGOSH!  Are you serious???  You do not own a single piece of music that
you could not live without???  How old are you?!?  Old enough to have
albums?  Cassettes?  8 tracks?  What?!?  No Tommy Dorsey?  No Duke
Ellington?  No Billie Holiday?  No Beatles?  No Elvis?  No Johnny Cash?  No
Eagles?  No Carpenters?  No Jewel?  No Charlotte Church?  No Norah Jones?
I am in shock, man!  As Donkey says, "You cut me.  You cut me deep."
Jeanene

---