[GCFL-discuss] Top 5 albums/ CDs

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 24 14:07:03 CST 2004

I did for a while, but then I got smart and shop wisely. I use
www.grassrootsmusic.com quite often for inexpensive CDs. Or just watch
for great prices around town. I've been collecting CDs now for 10ish
years. Heard very little of Relient K's music and don't listen to secular
(all that much) so I don't have a clue on that one, sorry.

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."