[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 24 22:16:24 CST 2004

   DAVE,
    I'll pass on the pot lol. Its auctually a " Youth group party " thing
so if I " Smoke" anything some people would be pretty ticked. Thanks to
all who suggested these things, it will help & I am hoping to hit a pot
of gold at a costume shop somewhere.

     LANCE,
  Does www.grassrootsmusic.com  pay off  after you pay shipping charges?
A lot of times I learned yard sales & my one cousine just went through
her cds & decided to sell about 30 of them :)  I myself don't listen to
secular either but someone I know likes good charlotte so I heard it & I
thought it resembled their music. You should  ( anyone who wants to) be
able to hear them at www.relientk.com  or http://www.sound-and-spirit.com
  & type in under search Relient K & click on listen.
   See you all,
Jeff
 Pa