[GCFL-discuss] Vets

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 28 08:31:29 CST 2004

Frank, I hope everything was okay with your daughter in law.  As the mother
of five I was going to vote for the 29th because I know that first babies
always come before they say they will.  Well, not always, but in my
experience, they have.  I did not want to bet because I don't gamble.  :)
Anyway, best of luck.  My first was a preemie becuase I had high blood
pressure with her.  I was clueless to medicine and everything.  She is 10
years old now, and healthy as a horse.  I hope everything goes well for you
and your family. I will say a prayer for you and yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     RE: [GCFL-discuss] Vets

                    01/27/2004 10:01 PM

Dave

I do remember the "Shadow"  but, I don't remember who it was.

Wow!  I had forgotten.  I must not be far behind you.

P.S. I just got back from the hospital.  My daughter-in-las had a seizure.
They induced labor to get her to have her baby.  Should be tonight they
say.

The doc says she should be ok, but, they don't want to wait on the baby.

Frank