[GCFL-discuss] Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jul 18 11:34:51 CDT 2004

Lance,
So you're saying that breaking the tenth commandment is not a sin?   How is
that true?

Coveting something is not a displayed physical action.   The definition of
covet is "to wish for enviously" and that means you're thinking about it.
Please further explain yourself (maybe i'm mssing something in what you said).

rachel