[GCFL-discuss] Re: WEBSITE

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 19 12:55:51 CDT 2004

Jeff, most websites have copyrights on their pictures. You can look at the
bottom of the website you want to take the pictures from for copyright info.
I went on the Sponge Bob site for an example (www.spongebob.com) and at the
bottom, it says (C) 2004 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. That
means their stuff is copyright, and you can't make a copy of it without
their consent. Hope this helps! By the way, I have a website that is still
under constuction, but it is www.paintballdude.us.tt , so check it out, and
make sure to sign the guestbook! Thanks!
   - Matthew

      Hey guys  I am designing a website  &  want to  have a theme of
_____.  It is more or less at this point a private website right now ( it
will be open to the public eventually)  so to get on with my question
I'll just use an example. Just say I wanna have a site & my theme would
be harry potter. Just say I decorate it & everything in harry potter &
get everything off their website. Is there any law against this? Would
there be any reason I could not do this? Your comments are  appreciated.
    Jeff