[GCFL-discuss] New topic

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 21 22:08:37 CDT 2004

I could care less who is traded by what team to what team. I could do
without the entire sports section, as long as the league standings are
published now and then.

I want to see the Cubs win the world series.

I enjoy seeing New York and California teams lose.

Its OK by me if the Brewers win, as long as its not against the Cubs,
which lately it has been.

And the only basketball team I care about is the Bucks, which used to be
the champs every year when I was in high school.

I didn't even know Lee Marvin could sing. I only remember him for his
role in Emperor of the North. Anyone remember Paul Robeson in Proud
Valley? Now HE could sing!

Siarlys

P.S. The Ring? Is that a sequel to The Return of the King? A friend
forwarded me a digital image of George Bush with a gold ring on his
finger that had some obscure runes inscribed on it. The caption explained
"Frodo has failed."