[GCFL-discuss] trip

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jul 24 15:59:41 CDT 2004

Hey Frank,   A group of 15 will go to Bogotá Colombia Sept 4-11.  My husband is organizing the trip.  I plan to go too. There will be a floor tiling project, in a Bible college and some evangelism.   Our contact missionary has been in Bogotá for many years and is well known there.  I plan to take pictures & help out wherever I can.
Most of my trips have been to Argentina,  which I really enjoyed.  This is my first to Colombia.  Never been to Mexico.  Before I leave, I'll be asking for some prayer.
Grandkids are a lot of fun, we have 3 boys.
Carla