[GCFL-discuss] President Bush Visits Supporters at the Home Town Diner in Central Pennsylvania

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 28 12:00:22 CDT 2004

Very cool Jeff! I think it would be awesome to meet the President in person!

President Bush Visits Supporters at the Home Town Diner in Central Pennsylvania

President Bush visited our area and my cousin.(Sharon Stump) and her
husband (Dale) were fortunate enough to be with him for coffee and
also for what was called a round table discussion at Kutztown
University.  Thought I would share this photo with you.  They both
were thrilled, of course! What an opportunity!!

-- Jeff

Our once in a lifetime moment! Thanks for enjoying it
with us!

-- Sharon

US President George W. Bush (2nd L) greets supporters during a staged
"drop-in" stop at the Home Town Diner including Dale Stump (L), Sharon
Stump (2nd R) and Roger Schmidt (R)  July 9th, 2004, in Breinigsville,
Pennsylvania.
(TIM SLOAN/AFP/Getty Images)