[GCFL-discuss] President Bush Visits Supporters at the Home Town Diner in Central Pennsylvania

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 28 22:11:18 CDT 2004

That is an opportunity I would have enjoyed having. I have a short list
of questions I would like to ask our current president. It is  always
exciting to meet the president, no matter who he is or what he has done.
And there are only a few months left in which anyone could have the
thrill of meeting President Bush in person. I do wish George W. a long
and happy life in retirement with his family.

Siarlys

P.S. Dave's statement was negative? I thought he was remarkably positive.
Well, Dave, anybody who thought you were being negative will think the
world of you now. But I think very positively about what the future holds
for Our America.

P.P.S. I don't think Dave meant to imply that you currently HAVE kids
Jeff. He just meant that whenever you marry, and assuming you have kids
someday, a photo of close family meeting the man who was President at the
time the photo was taken will be something you will enjoy showing them.
It would be nice if I had a photo of my late brother meeting say,
President Kennedy, but I don't. Although, I don't have children to show
it to, because, I haven't married, and therefore, I'd better not have any
kids either. But I have a niece and a nephew, and their mother is married
-- as is their father, and, somewhat amazing for the modern era, to each
other! (The only song from the 80s I really appreciated was "Dance Little
Jean" with its memorable chorus "today your mom is marrying your dad."