[GCFL-discuss] juno speedband

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 29 22:38:24 CDT 2004

I have not tried Juno speedband. I only use Juno for email. When I want
internet, our local public library system has convenient access from a
large number of computers. Juno's basic service is still free, which
comes with the price tag of frequent ads. When I have adequate cash flow
I will try their paid Platinum service. I haven't made cash flow a big
priority though. Life is more interesting without that being a major
preoccupation.