[GCFL-discuss] Recording

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jun 3 11:53:27 CDT 2004

Yolanda, you have 700 Megabytes on a CD. You should be able to get a
sound file on there. How many minutes did you record and how big was
it?

From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:12:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Recording
To: Lance Kirkman <romans832 at gmail.com>
Cc: "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>

I have copied files, the computer walks you thru writing to a cd.  We
tried (Ana and I) recording it using sound recorder, but the file is
sooooooooooooooooooo big!  I don't think it is going to work.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life