[GCFL-discuss] What did you do?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 7 09:47:25 CDT 2004

I spent the weekend with the family.  Saturday was my cousin's 21st
birthday and Sunday I helped my father uncover the pool.  Other than
that I spent Sunday getting ready for what is to be my last 3 days here
at work.  I am done Wednesday afternoon so after then I will no longer
be able to enjoy this wonder discussion list or any of the great people
on it (atleast for a little while).  I have a busy next few months ahead
of me!!!!  About the end of August I should be able to rejoin the list
as long as I can get access to the internet.

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 6/7/2004 10:41:24 AM >>>
How was your weekend? Anybody do anything interesting (that you can
talk about) :)
I swam in the lake for the first time this summer.  Always makes me
feel like a kid.  Which is something in itself.
Carla