[GCFL-discuss] weekend stuff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 7 10:11:24 CDT 2004

Carla,
  I am getting married on June 18th.  Just a little over a week from
now.  Then on the 23rd I am leaving to begin my new career.  I will be
spending 9 weeks doing extensive schooling and physical work (boot camp
for the navy.) After that when I get to my main schooling I should be
able to jump back into the list(hopefully).  I have taken all the emails
off my old email service and printed them so that I would have them all
when I can set up another account.

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 6/7/2004 11:05:28 AM >>>
Well Eric, I do watch for your name to pop up,  so we will watch for
you to return.  Hope all goes well with the changes in your life.  I
forgot when your getting married.  Aug or Sept.?  Wish you the best!
Don't forget us.
Carla