[GCFL-discuss] weekend stuff

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 7 11:13:13 CDT 2004

I will pray for you to Eric!

My weekend was pretty good.  Took the kids to the library reading club kickoff party.  Gabriella stepped on a rusty nail in the back yard (my sisters part of the yard) and she had to go to the ER the next day, because yes it is infected.  She is on an antibiotic now, so hopefully she will not need hospitalization.  I will take her to the doctor again tomorrow to double check.  She is 5 years old.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life