[GCFL-discuss] Weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 8 18:30:58 CDT 2004

Eric, I've been gone all day , it's 79 here in Georgia on Tues, but really
humid.  We had some rain which we are grateful for, we needed it.  It means
I can't swim in the lake, because the run off is full of weed killers and
stuff people put on their lawns.  I have to wait a couple of days.

"God loves you so much he can't take his eyes off of you"  Tom Holladay
For some people that's good news, for others it's time to squirm.
Carla