[GCFL-discuss] Weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 11 21:31:36 CDT 2004

Not a clue, but it's Washington State. I'm from Vancouver (NOT BC),
Washington (NOT DC). I find it how odd it is that everyone keeps asking
state or DC. Don't remember it being such a confusion. If you go to the
East side of WA your comment about rain would be completely wrong.
They're the deserty bunch of the State. We here on the West side get all
the rain... BUT by this time of year, we're normally hot and dry for the
next three months! but at this point rainy as can be :(

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."