[GCFL-discuss] Daddy's big day

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 11 12:35:33 CDT 2004

For my step-dad, now dad, I am going to legally change my last name to his last name. He has been my dad since I was 11, but I have known him since I was 9. He has been there for all of the big happenings in my life and I can think of no higher honor that I coudl give him. He my not be my dad biologically, but in every other sense of the word he is my dad.            Brittany
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:So, on the positive side---what are you all getting your dad's/husbands/significant others for father's day?  What would you husband's/father's/significant other's like?  Let's keep it positive now.
As for me, I think I would like to spend some time with my family (maybe do a BBQ or watch a good movie) and then have them all go to a movie or something and leave me in peace and quiet for a couple of hours.
Frank

Brit