[GCFL-discuss] I led the pigeons...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 15 01:29:28 CDT 2004

Do you truly ever quit being so negative? Have you considered joining
other's that hold your opinion so that we who think you're messed in the
head don't have to put up with you anymore? We either believe in our
Nation under God or not! QUIT BEING SO NEGATIVE! I'M TIRED OF YOUR WILD
OFF THE WALL COMMENTS!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted and used against you.