[GCFL-discuss] WHY GOD CREATED CHILDREN (AND IN THE PROCESS GRANDCHILDREN)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 16 10:38:12 CDT 2004

WHY GOD CREATED CHILDREN (AND IN THE PROCESS GRANDCHILDREN)

>>               To those of us who have children in our lives,
>>
>>              whether they are our own, grandchildren, nieces,
>>
>>              nephews, or students...here is something to make
>>
>>               you chuckle.  Whenever your children are out of
>>
>>               control, you can take comfort from the thought
>>
>>              that even God's omnipotence did not extend to His
>>
>>              own children After creating heaven and earth, God
>>
>>             created Adam and Eve.  And the first thing he said
>>
>>                                was "DON'T!"
>>

>>                         "Don't what?" Adam replied.
>>

>>                 "Don't eat the forbidden fruit." God said.
>>

>>              "Forbidden fruit?  We have forbidden fruit?  Hey
>>
>>                     Eve..we have forbidden fruit!!!!!"
>>

>>                                  "No Way!"
>>

>>                                 "Yes way!"
>>

>>                      "Do NOT eat the fruit!" said God.
>>

>>                                    "Why"
>>

>>                "Because I am your Father and I said so!" God
>>
>>                  replied, wondering why He hadn't stopped
>>
>>             creation after making the elephants.  A few minutes
>>
>>              later, God saw His children having an apple break
>>
>>            and He was ticked!  "Didn't I tell you not to eat the
>>
>>                             fruit?" God asked.
>>

>>                           "Uh huh," Adam replied.
>>

>>                    "Then why did you?" said the Father.
>>

>>                          "I don't know," said Eve.
>>

>>                         "She started it!" Adam said
>>

>>                                 "Did not!"
>>

>>                                 "Did too!"
>>

>>                                 "DID NOT!"
>>

>>                  Having had it with the two of them, God's
>>
>>                punishment was that Adam and Eve should have
>>
>>            children of their own.  Thus the pattern was set and
>>
>>                            it has never changed.
>>

>>                       BUT THERE IS REASSURANCE IN THE
>>
>>             STORY!  If you have persistently and lovingly tried
>>
>>             to give children wisdom and they haven't taken it,
>>
>>               don't be hard on yourself.  If God had trouble
>>
>>            raising children, what makes you think it would be a
>>
>>                           piece of cake for you?
>>

>>                           THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!
>>

>>               1. You spend the first two years of their life
>>
>>             teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the
>>
>>             next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
>>

>>              2. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing
>>
>>                             your own children.
>>

>>                3. Mothers of teens now know why some animals
>>
>>                              eat their young.
>>

>>               4. Children seldom misquote you.  In fact, they
>>
>>               usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't
>>
>>                                 have said.
>>

>>            5. The main purpose of holding children's parties is
>>
>>               to remind yourself that there are children more
>>
>>                            awful than your own.
>>

>>              6. We childproofed our homes, but they are still
>>
>>                                 getting in.
>>

>>                  ADVICE FOR THE DAY: Be nice to your kids.
>>
>>                 They will choose your nursing home one day.
>>

>>                                AND FINALLY:
>>

>>                      IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF TENSION AND
>>
>>                     YOU GET A HEADACHE, DO WHAT IT SAYS
>>
>>                           ON THE ASPIRIN BOTTLE:
>>

>>                      "TAKE TWO ASPIRIN" AND "KEEP AWAY
>>
>>                             FROM CHILDREN"!!!!!

                        Business For Life Home of the Latin Boom Tour

                        Yolanda Cruz
                        Office Manager/Executive Assistant  Business For Life
                        7210 East State Street
                        yolanda.c at businessforlife.biz  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  815-391-9241
                              815-227-5757
                              815-519-0491

            Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...