[GCFL-discuss] Whether Weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 16 20:00:44 CDT 2004

Here in Milwaukee, we are blessed with beautiful summer weather, with
night time lows in the mid 50s and daytime highs in the upper 60s. I
could wish for a little less humidity, but it would be awfully ungrateful
to complain. We get a brief daily thunderstorm, which clears the air a
bit, provides some variety, keeps the grass green, and shows there is a
healthy balance of warm and cold air masses keeping the temperature right
where it should be.