[GCFL-discuss] Age

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 16 21:16:25 CDT 2004

Cool, Frank.

I always said, after 25, life is one long plateau. 30 was an lot like 29,
40 was a lot like 39, 50 was a lot like 49. I  plan to make it to 100 and
a half but not much more. My plan is to die in my sleep seven days before
my 101st birthday. If it doesn't work out that way, I won't have to spend
much time on regrets. Carlin's advice is good, but remember to eat a
daily dose of chocolate to keep your cholesterol down.