[GCFL-discuss] Hey Everybody...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 22 09:53:43 CDT 2004

I updated my site (for the month of June at the end of June) hahahhaha story of my life.  Anyway, if you want to see it go to www.home.earthlink.net/~vanidosa27
I am working on getting a new family portrait (that one is from Christmas) :)

I also created three other websites if you click on the Business For Life down below or the Home of the Latin Boom Tour, it will take you to the websites!

Have a great day!
                        Business For Life Home of the Latin Boom Tour

                        Yolanda Cruz
                        Office Manager/Executive Assistant  Business For Life
                        7210 East State Street
                        yolanda.c at businessforlife.biz  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  815-391-9241
                              815-227-5757
                              815-519-0491

            Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...