[GCFL-discuss] Man of the House - Joke

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Mar 3 15:27:29 CST 2004

I am here Rev Ev!  God has answered one of my many prayers yet again!  I
was told that I am wanted in a different department here, in Customer Care.
It is guaranteed until May, so I have another month added on to my
employment!  Yippee.  Oops I mean AMEN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] Man of the House -
                                                                         Joke
                    03/03/2004 02:59 PM

LOL!!  (anybody out here today?  It is awfully quiet - I miss the chatter.
Later folks!!)

 The man of the house stormed into the house and walked up to his wife.
 Pointing a finger in her face, he said:

 "From now on, I want you to know that I AM the man of this house, and my
 word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm
 finished eating my meal, I expect a scrumptious dessert afterward. Then,
 after dinner, you're going to draw me my bath so I can relax. And when I'm
 finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

 His wife said, "The funeral director."

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net