[GCFL-discuss] Man of the House - Joke

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 09:05:10 CST 2004

My brother came over to collect the rent and he says he is doing really
well.  I haven't actually called my sister or mom to see how things are
going or been to visit.  I have a birthday party this weekend and I have to
get the house in tip top shape!  That means all scattered papers and
magazines and toys that have never been put in there proper place need to
be put there!  I asked my husband two weeks ago to clean the carpet and he
still hasn't done it.  Last night I saw him trying to spot treat some
areas, so once again I already know he is not going to shampoo it!  :(  Why
can't they do what you ask, when you ask it?

In other news, my grandmother died.  She was my father's mother and she
lived in Mexico.  I only spoke to her once in my whole entire life, but I
have an aunt who always sent her pictures of me and my family and wrote and
talked to her a lot about me.  I am my father's first born child, but he
left my mom and married another woman and had three children with her.  I
never knew my dad or my family growing up, and when I grew up and got to
know him, I didn't really feel that he is worth knowing.  His wife doesn't
care for me, and he doesn't stick up for me, so I just don't bother
visiting.  He lives in the same town and everything.  I heard about my
grandmother through my husband who works with my half-brother.  Too bad
they didn't care enough to call me and let me know themselves.  :(  I am
having some mixed feelings about it all.  I am not sure what I am supposed
to feel, but I am sorry that I never got to meet her in person and I hope
she is in a better place now.  I heard that she was from Spain and she had
red hair!  I guess that is why I and all my girls have a natural red tint
to our hair!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Man of the House -
                                                                         Joke
                    03/04/2004 08:54 AM

Hallelujah Yolanda!  God is good!  Keep on trusting - keep on
believing...things will work out.  Keep me posted.  I'll keep praying.  I
read the last update on your brother in law - any more news?

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net