[GCFL-discuss]

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 10:55:42 CST 2004

Yolanda, glad to hear about the extension of your work!  Yes, God is good!
He helps us in each and every challenge that we face.  Our blood relatives
can be very disappointing at times,  but we can turn to others to help us or
be there for us.  King David did this just before he went to battle against
Goliath.  His brother was putting him down with verbal abuse, and David just
turned away and went to talk to others to get the information he needed.  A
good example for us.
I do not mean we should "write off" our family members,  but God has lots of
people to "fill in the gaps".
Carla