[GCFL-discuss] Some order

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 22:25:33 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:00:38PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> John, perhaps you don't have control over this.
>
>   Is it possible to have responses to mail arrive in the order that they are
> sent. I receive the answers before I get the question or comment.
>
> Dave

I can't control what order you receive email.  Also, by
default all new members of this discussion mailing list
are moderated but after someone posts enough messages that
it seems clear they understand the rules and will not
abuse the list, I will make them unmoderated.

Moderated messages have to be approved by one of the 3-4
moderators.

- John

--
If I was able to fix it, it must have been broke!

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!