[GCFL-discuss] Fw: iceburg

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 22:24:10 CST 2004

Dave,
This is fiction.  See http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/i/iceberg.htm for more info.
Jeanene

  ----- Original Message -----

        Subject: iceberg photo

          EVER SEE AN ICEBERG FROM TOP TO BOTTOM?

          This is awesome! This came from a Rig Manager for Global Marine Drilling in
          St. -John's, Newfoundland. They actually have to divert the path of these
          things away from the rig by towing them with ships!

          Anyway, in this particular case the water was calm & the sun was almost
          directly overhead so that the diver was able to get into the water and
          click this pic.

          Clear water huh?!

          They estimated the weight at 300,000,000 tons.
          Now we also know why they say one picture is worth 1000 words........
          And now we also know why Titanic Sank!

        Attachments Preview:

        iceberg picture.jpeg