[GCFL-discuss] File

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 8 18:27:39 CST 2004

Can't you upload it to your account at
http://home.earthlink.net/~vanidosa27 and then you can send
us the link?  So if the filename is "file.pps" then the
link would be

http://home.earthlink.net/~vanidosa27/file.pps

There's a reason I don't want huge attachments to go out
on the list.  Some people don't have unlimited space in
their email boxes.  Then there's the bandwidth used to
distribute that huge file to all the subscribers...

The limit has been increased to 100K from 40K.  You're
attachment was over 800K.  That's just too big to send to
everyone.

- John

--
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred
dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for free!