[GCFL-discuss] Did you know

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Mar 10 10:03:43 CST 2004

THANKS FRANK, I didn't know.  I've been to Washington and wish I had seen some of what you talked about.  I will save it and pass it on.  The fact that our country is based on "trying" to follow this "moral code,"  has kept us from many evils that are more prevalent in other parts of the world.  For example (well, I decided not to give an example, since this is good, and clean)  Those who would throw out the BIG TEN would not enjoy the results.  They do not have the eyes to see this.
Carla