[GCFL-discuss] Spain

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Mar 12 12:13:11 CST 2004

Hey Yolanda.  My comment?... It is beyond tragic. (sick)  I know the "war on
terrorism" is a bit of "grit" in a lot of people's craw (for various reasons)
- and believe me, I don't like the idea of war for any reason - but when I see
this kind of horror in the name of "whoever", it just boils my blood.  I can
understand why it is necessary to unseat these unbalanced people, chase them
out of their hiding places and do all we can to put an end to mass murders like
this!  We know what it is like and how devastating it is.  New York wasn't
the first time on our soil and it may not be the last.  I pray for our success
in ending it.  I want our troops home and safe too; but our homes are not safe
as long as there are terrorists out there.  God help us, God save us, God
bless  America and I pray for God to help our leaders.  (My opinion and thoughts
only folks)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"