FW: Re: [GCFL-discuss] RUMOR ( TRUE OR FALSE?)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Mar 20 23:04:47 CST 2004

 Frank,
 We (  lance & I) were talking about christian music.
  Sorry if it didn't make sense to you
Jeff
PA

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:58:24 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Frank

From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
To: Frank McMullin
CC: "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"
Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] RUMOR ( TRUE OR FALSE?)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:52:29 -0800
  Lance,
   Yeah I like P.O.D.'s Youth of a nation song.  Pillar has good ones out

too.
  Jeff PA
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:24:33 -0800 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
> Yes, I enjoy Pillar greatly! They have a new CD coming out in June.
> Love
> Skillet and love the new CD, BUT I do enjoy many of their old ones,
> especially Saturn!!!
>
> I'd say Arnold was better any day of the week than some porn star,
> yes.
>
> Lance
> John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you
> free."
>
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:40:16 -0800 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
> >     You like pillar? How about skillet? Oh & I forget what he is
> but
> > if
> > he  is a democrat I'd have to agree. Although he would have to
> > better
> > than some porn star don't you agree?
> > Jeff
> > PA
> > On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:49:00 GMT gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
> > >
> > > I think it'd be a kick in the pants if he ran for President.
> Would
> >
> > > show us how crazy this country is.
> > >
> > > Lance
> > > WA
> > > All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
> > > IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
> > > We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
> > > IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
> > > -- "Indivisible" by Pillar
> > >
> > > -- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> > >         Hey guys lets get some dicussion going here! What
> happened
> >
> > > to all
> > > the yappin?
> > >    Did any one hear the rumor about Arnold Scwartzeneger  (
> > govener
> > > of
> > > California) running for president? Is it true? Is he a democrat?
>
> > >   Jeff
> > > PA

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN.