[GCFL-discuss] RUMOR ( TRUE OR FALSE?)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 22 11:19:46 CST 2004

Don't worry, Lance, Eagle.  They talked about this 30 years ago when
Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger was enormously popular.  That's as far
as it went -- talk.

BTW, if someone is born abroad to American citizens, is he eligible to be
president?

greenBubble

EWE! Bad form! Now we're getting toooo cocky on changing the
Constitution. Keep it Native born.

Lance
WA
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."