[GCFL-discuss] Re: GCFL-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 25 10:01:58 CST 2004

Lance, Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was down in Charleston for a
few days. I play with a PMI Pirhana BL, and it works great. I have had very
few problems with it, and I would recommend it to anyone. I added a pressure
regulator handle, and I usually use a remote with my CO2. I would use air,
but the tanks are so expensive and don't last as long.

> Good call Matt! You paintball eh? What kind of marker do you play with?
> I play with a Desert Fox and run it on air.

   -Matthew