[GCFL-discuss] Paint ball

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 29 07:36:28 CST 2004

I use a M3 Black Dragun with an LCD electronic Grip and a bunch of extra
pieces.

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 3/27/2004 1:41:44 AM >>>
What's your new Marker Eric?

Hey Eagle, I too am an Eagle Scout. REcieved mine in 1997, before I
went
to Jamboree that year. When did you recieve yours?

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."