[GCFL-discuss] Religions

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 4 20:28:23 CDT 2004

Frank, I didn't say JS sold the farm, I said JS asked MH to sell it.
Forgive me if I didn't make that clear.

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
romans832 at juno.com
On Tue, 04 May 2004 19:17:52 -0600 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
I would like to clear up a couple of things Lance.  First of all God the
Father and Jesus Christ came to Joseph Smith NOT the trinity.  Joseph
Smith translated the Book of Mormon from the plates and the introduction
is a testimony of first, three witnesses and then eight.  The man who
sold the farm to pay for the publication of the Book of Mormon was Martin
Harris NOT Joseph Smith.
Frank