[GCFL-discuss] Putting Things into perspective

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 4 21:28:19 CDT 2004

Sorry I'm so late about getting back to this board. I had trouble with  my
PC.

To answer your question about Bush getting back in Jeff (slim to none) we
can only hope. To bad he doesn't have sons that could be sent over the War.
You would see how fast that would stop...Bring back the draft and get some
of the big wigs kids in and see what happens. I said it before,I'll say it
again "we don't belong there"

Dave