[GCFL-discuss] Mormons

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 5 14:33:52 CDT 2004

A book I read was called: "What's the Difference?" It documents everything it calls facts. You can go back and retrace everything they show you as facts. If you were to give it to an English teacher they'd call it a research book because it keeps citing sources over and over and you can go look them up at your liking.

Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I read a really good book on different religions....anyone read fast facts on Religions and cults...or something like that......
It is a good read, it divulged into the Wittness religion, seven days, mormons, the demonic cults, lodges, witches etc...very good book...
sam