[GCFL-discuss] Siarlys

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 5 22:17:09 CDT 2004

Yolanda, I didn't have a chance to reply to your other message.  I am glad you and your husband communicate.  My husband and I have different parenting styles too, but it works out.  Again, just pray a lot and talk to each other and really listen to what is important in what he says versus what you think and feel.  It will work out best if you let the Lord lead.
Blessings,
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Yolanda, I don't believe I or any of us could begin to advise you on
whether to move to Georgia or not. I do believe that your obligation to
listen to your husband and his obligation to listen to you are equal,
whether I look at it in a modern legal or pragmatic sense, or what seems
fair, or Biblically. Maybe you both need to sacrifice what you want, in
favor of what is best for your children. But only you can decide how to
apply many general principles to your specific family.

Siarlys

P.S. It sounds like you already made a decision -- and it is yours to
make. I only check my email once a day or so -- I'm not fast in answering
anybody.

Nance