[GCFL-discuss] Ojibowa

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 5 23:45:08 CDT 2004

That's cool Frank. Sorry I'm so ignorant on the subject, I do know little
bits about certain tribes, but more of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota,
little bit about Nez Perce, and bits of facts here and there, but nothing
strong on facts.

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."