[GCFL-discuss] Going to church

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 6 09:26:45 CDT 2004

I just wanted to comment that I have no religious preference, and I attend church when I can, and I practice Lent (I sacrifice something for 40 days).  I don't think there is anything wrong with people saying they are one religion and doing other things.  I feel as long as you are talking to God it should not matter.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life