[GCFL-discuss] little things

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 10 08:16:24 CDT 2004

That was nice Jeff, someone sent me a PowerPoint presentation with that same
message, and pictures of the disaster.  It made me cry, but it is so true.
I don't have the presentation here, (I can check my yahoo email) I believe I
have it at home on a disk.  If I find it I will send it.  Or I believe I
tried to send it once and it was denied because it was too big.  I put it on
my website for a while, but then I deleted it to add something else.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life