[GCFL-discuss] Moo cows and wascawwiness!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 15 12:32:18 CDT 2004

I keep putting stuff on  that should be very controversial, nobody takes the
bate. Example, Bush is taking us to
 H  E  DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS in a hand basket and there isn't a thing we can
do about it until election day. I've  pretty much given up on given up on
this board and just look for the jokes.

Hi Frank , what is the employment scene like for you, still working?? I'm
thinking of retiring in June of 04 and taking a part time job in somebody's
kitchen, don't much care what I would be doing, it would be nice to stay
with the schools, weekends, holidays and summers off...

Dave