[GCFL-discuss] salvation by...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 15 21:36:09 CDT 2004

Hi,
Faith is all that is needed to get you into heaven, but if you really follow Christ's teachings you will be an example for others for Him.  Many die accepting Christ at the last minute so you can see that it is not necessary to have done works as you would not have had time, but the works will be judged in heaven in regards to rewards.  There are many scriptures that point to this, but right now I am too tired to think of any.
Blessings,
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Nancy and Jeff,
I didn't mean to imply that i thought works alons would save you.  I meant that I thought that (and other) passages meant that faith alone was not all that is needed to get into heaven.  Rather, faith in combination with works is needed for salvation.
GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net

Nance